- A double payment on one order, payment for identical orders, and other payment mistakes;
- If the order got paid and is not needed (the class got cancelled, the order was placed by mistake and etc.). Mind that in such cases, you have to inform our support team about the order cancellation within 15 minutes from the moment of the payment, otherwise, we will assign the expert and start working on the order and full refund will not be possible;
- You have paid for your order twice by mistake. In such case, you will get a full refund, however, make sure to contact the support team within 30 minutes from the moment of payment, otherwise, we will assume that you need two papers written and both orders will be processed as separate ones;
- If you consider that the delivered assignment contains plagiarism, you must provide enough proof, that should include links for the sources, where the data was initially taken from. We do not count as plagiarism bibliographical references (including references throughout the text and/or page of bibliography at the end of the material) as well as cliché (including idiomatic expressions, connectors, common phrases). We accept only reliable pdf proofs such as Turnitin, the percentage of the report cannot be lower than 10%;
- We did not find the writer, who corresponds with your requirements and did not start the writing process as a result. Such situations are very rare but we may find it challenging to assign the writer with the required background for extremely difficult tasks with complicated topics. In case of such situations, a full refund is guaranteed;
- The deadline was missed. If the first version of the paper is delivered after the original deadline, you can request a recalculation of the order`s price according to the time of actual delivery. If such situation occurs, we first need to examine your particular case and find out the reason. If the customer failed to give us thorough and clear instructions on performance of the assignment - neither full, nor partial refund will be considered. If a delay occurs due to the late uploading of extra materials on customer’s part, he/she cannot apply for a lateness refund.
Cases, when partial refund is approved:
- If a customer wants to cancel the order and request a refund right after we started working on the order, please be informed that in case he/she cancels the order after 15 minutes from the moment of payment maximum 70% refund can be granted; in case half of the deadline has passed he/she can request for 50%; in case more than half of the deadline has passed 30% refund can be approved. Our manager will carefully review every single case and offer the best solution;
- If the quality of the assignment does not correspond with the instructions or has grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes a customer can request a refund. A customer cannot request a refund in case the order is revised and the issue is resolved. A client can get aware with the percentage of the refund he/she can get in the following cases:
- The order is not formatted properly – up to 10% refund;
- The order contains grammar, punctuation and/or spelling mistakes –up to 30% (in case the customer provides examples of the mistakes found);
- Instructions for the order were not followed –up to 100% (the final percentage can be considered only by the Dispute Manager);
- If there is no expert available to revise customer`s assignment, we will give a 15% - 50% refund. In case the revision was completed after the deadline, a customer will get a 15% compensation. We guarantee that our manager will work on every case individually to meet customers’ expectations;
- If a client does not like the result – he/she can always contact our managers to request for a refund, however a detailed proof must be provided, otherwise the refund request will be declined. It can be file with comments, feedback from the professor or detailed message with mistakes;
- Once the revision is requested, it implicates customer’s general approval of the assignment and means that he/she require only minor changes to the already completed material. In such case, 100% refund will not be granted if the revision of the paper has been requested at least once (please be informed that exceptions can take place and each case is investigated by the Dispute Manager);
Please note that when a client requests a 100% refund, he/she automatically repulse any rights on the completed assignment. In such case, we reserve the right to publish the assignment on our homepage and the content of customer’s ordered work will be automatically linked to our writing company.
Cases when the refund can not be considered:
- Customer’s Credit Balance was used to cover the payment both fully or partially (the amount covered with credit balance is not refundable);
- If, after careful investigation, our QA team finds that all of customer’s instructions, provided initially, were accurately followed;
- A customer purchased our Additional services. Plagiarism report, Abstract page, Top/Advanced writer, VIP service/High priority and discounts are not the subject for a refund;
- Value Added Tax is not refundable as it is taken exclusively by the government;
- There is an open dispute in our system;
- When a 10-day period of free revision has passed. (The free revision period starts right after the deadline, indicated on the order);
- If a customer orders problem solving, multiple-choice assignments or any other projects requiring calculations. If he/she uses answers, delivered by our expert, you automatically approve them. However, if a writer scores only a half (or less) of right answers, a customer is entitled to a partial refund. The amount of such a refund is evaluated by the billing department in each case individually; The percentage of the refund correlates with the amount of correct answers;
- The received score for the paper was lower than customer’s expectations. Please, be aware that we do not guarantee any grade, as teachers give grades depending on their personal vision and their decision is very likely to be subjective, so we cannot control the situation;
- In case a customer would like to cancel the order and get the refund, when we have already received the paper from a writer and there is still time till the client’s deadline a refund cannot be possible. The client will receive the paper within 10-15 minutes from the cancellation request;
- If a customer failed to give us thorough and clear instructions on performance of the assignment - neither full, nor partial refund will be considered. Please note: it is a client, who decides whether to provide us with all the necessary materials from the class and required instructions. He/she needs to check all the provided details, which are needed to complete the task properly.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
If a customer is willing to get a refund, he/she needs to contact our managers and support team, and his/her order will be forwarded to the Billing Department, that analyzes each case individually and comes to a final decision. Such process usually takes three business days. However, in separate situations the process may last less or more, depending on the specific details of a particular case.
Please be informed that in case we do not receive any reply from a client in regards to the manager`s offer within 5 business days the refund request will be terminated.